Our New Anabolic Formulation Natabolic Contains Natural Phytoandrogens To Help Build Muscle Faster And Easier Than Ever Before.
Natabolic Contains Premium Ingredients Like Byroviron, KSM-66, Boron, And Turkesterone That Not Only Aid In Boosting Testosterone But Also Help Support Estrogen Balance To Give You A Harder And Drier Look Overall.
Take 4 Capsules In The Morning With 8-10oz Of Water And 4 Capsules In The Evening With 8-10oz Of Water Before Bed
PURE INGREDIENTS REAL REVIEWS
Reviews From Our Customers
Another sick product put out my the GC packed with proven ingredients. No better or similar product on the market.
Works great as a natural testosterone support.
The Guerilla Chemist has done it again! High quality product with high quality ingredients. Ran for 3 months. Gained strength, increased libido, muscle fullness.
The trademarked version of Bryonia lacinosa extract is an extremely potent, all-natural herb that has been used for centuries in Ayurvedic medicine. NATABOLIC contains a whopping 1000mg of Byroviron per serving.
KSM-66 is the trademarked version of the adaptogenic compound ashwagandha. Ashwagandha is an Ayurvedic herb that has been used for over 3,000 years to support male health. KSM-66 is the only ashwagandha on the market that uses the exact ratios of withanolides naturally found in the root.
1. Chauhan, N. S., and V. K. Dixit. "Effects of Bryonia laciniosa seeds on sexual behaviour of male rats." International Journal of Impotence Research 22.3 (2010): 190-195.
2. Sud, Khyati, and Sushant Sud. "A Scientific Review on Shivlingi Beej (Bryonia Laciniosa): A Mystical Ethno-Medicine for Infertility." European Journal of Biomedical 4.8 (2017): 1098-1102.
3. Chauhan, N. S., D. K. Saraf, and V. K. Dixit. "Effect of vajikaran rasayana herbs on pituitary–gonadal axis." European Journal of Integrative Medicine 2.2 (2010): 89-91.
4. Rasagnayadavalli Venugopal, Y., and S. A. Sreenivas. "Phytochemistry and Pharmacology of Bryonia laciniosa: A Review." Int J Pharm 32.04 (2012): 542e-7.
5. Parandin, Rahmatollah, Namdar Yousofvand, and Rostam Ghorbani. "The enhancing effects of alcoholic extract of Nigella sativa seed on fertility potential, plasma gonadotropins and testosterone in male rats." Iranian journal of reproductive medicine 10.4 (2012): 355.
6. Datau, E. A., et al. "Efficacy of Nigella sativa on serum free testosterone and metabolic disturbances in central obese male." Acta Medica Indonesiana 42.3 (2010): 130-134.
7. Haseena, S., et al. "Effect of nigella sativa seed powder on testosterone and LH levels in sterptozotocine induced diabetes male albino rats." Journal of pharmaceutical sciences and research 7.4 (2015): 234.
8. Mahdavi, Reza, Javad Heshmati, and Nazli Namazi. "Effects of black seeds (Nigella sativa) on male infertility: A systematic review." Journal of Herbal Medicine 5.3 (2015): 133-139.
9. Ambiye, Vijay R., et al. "Clinical evaluation of the spermatogenic activity of the root extract of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) in oligospermic males: a pilot study." Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine 2013 (2013).
10. Lopresti, Adrian L., et al. "An investigation into the stress-relieving and pharmacological actions of an ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) extract: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study." Medicine 98.37 (2019).
11. Ferrando, Arny A., and Nancy R. Green. "The effect of boron supplementation on lean body mass, plasma testosterone levels, and strength in male bodybuilders." International Journal of Sport Nutrition and Exercise Metabolism 3.2 (1993): 140-149.
12. Pizzorno, Lara. "Nothing boring about boron." Integrative Medicine: A Clinician's Journal 14.4 (2015): 35.
13. Jeong, Juseong, et al. "Korean mistletoe (Viscum album coloratum) extract regulates gene expression related to muscle atrophy and muscle hypertrophy." BMC complementary and alternative medicine 17.1 (2017): 1-10.
14. Jeong, Juseong, et al. "Activation of Signaling Pathways for Protein Synthesis by Korean Mistletoe (Viscum album coloratum) Extract in a Mouse Model of Muscle Atrophy." The Korean Journal of Food And Nutrition 30.2 (2017): 371-377.
15. Ong, Victor YC, and Benny KH Tan. "Novel phytoandrogens and lipidic augmenters from Eucommia ulmoides." BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine 7.1 (2007): 3.
16. Sung, Bokyung, et al. "Loquat leaf extract enhances myogenic differentiation, improves muscle function and attenuates muscle loss in aged rats." International journal of molecular medicine 36.3 (2015): 792-800.
17. Noh, Kyung Kyun, et al. "Loquat (Eriobotrya japonica) extract prevents dexamethasone-induced muscle atrophy by inhibiting the muscle degradation pathway in Sprague Dawley rats." Molecular medicine reports 12.3 (2015): 3607-3614.
18. Numazawa, Mitsuteru, et al. "Synthesis of androst-5-en-7-ones and androsta-3, 5-dien-7-ones and their related 7-deoxy analogs as conformational and catalytic probes for the active site of aromatase; Journal of medicinal chemistry 37.14 (1994): 2198-2205.
Subscribe Today For Exclusive Offers!
Become a Chemix insider and get 10% off your order today. Plus we'll keep you up-to-date with the latest product offers and sales.